Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First

So, I never could figure out what to blog about and then it hit me I needtoblog about what is on mymind, and what ison my mind is money, You'll have to forgive me my son broke my period button so bear with me, MONEY!!! AAAAAGGGGHHH! So I recently seperated from my sons father, I ama single mom, I have about 6500$ in court fines I need to pay to have a valid drivers license, I owe about 5000$ in medical and misc debt, I currently live in my sister's basement for about 250$ a month and I watch her kids, I have car that needs to be registered and insured this week, I need 600$ to takemy CNA classes and 300$ for my clep exams that I need to have done before the start of next semester, I still need to eat and feed and clothe my son, and then there are basic things like toilet paper and soap thaqt seemto add up LOL
So in other words I find myself in ripe old mess seeing as howI work part time and only make $1000-$1200 a month! However i have been talking to my family a lot, reading Dave Ramsey and watching Suze Orman,

No comments:

Post a Comment